You are here
The Mission of the Niles Public Library District (NPLD) is to enrich the community by meeting its informational, educational, cultural and recreational needs by providing a wide variety of materials, resources, and services as well as a friendly, experienced and professional staff in a safe and welcoming environment.
Our Core Values
- We provide “over-the-top” customer service
- We respect all individuals
- We believe in intellectual freedom
- We believe in the importance of access to information for all.
- We operate with absolute integrity
- We respect privacy and confidentiality
- We provide a high-quality, current and relevant collection
- We believe dedicated, friendly and professional staff members are integral to the library experience
- We encourage innovation
- We support and expect personal and organizational growth
- We believe in the value of partnerships
- We commit to strengthening the partnerships with schools, community and businesses
5:30pm to 8:00pmReading Challenge
7:00pm to 8:30pmMaine East student volunteers will help students studying for the U.S. Citizenship Test
7:00pm to 8:00pmWhat is a hashtag and how do I communicate in under 140 characters? Learn how to use Twitter in your daily life, who to follow, and more in under an...
- 1 of 161
- next ›