You are here
Open Books Project
The Niles Public Library and its Board of Trustees is committed to open and transparent governance. In this section you will find information about how the Library is funded and how the money is spent, along with statistics about the Library's holdings, programs, and staff, and a calendar of Board meetings.
- Elected & Administrative Officials: Contact Information
Board of Trustees
- Board Meeting Information
Board Packets (agenda & minutes)
- Public records: FOIA submission & FOIA Officer Contact Information
- Budgets: Budget and Appropriations Ordinances
- Financial Audits: Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Expenditures: Checkbook Register and Credit Card Receipts
- Salary & Benefits: Wages, Salary, Overtime, Health, Dental, Life, Pension, etc.
- Contracts: Union, Private Contractors, Vendors
No bids or proposals are currently open. The Library does not have employee contracts. We have a Personnel Manual that covers benefits and expectations.
- Lobbying: Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying Associations
- Taxes & Fees: Sales, Property, Income, and Miscellaneous Taxes, fees on residents & businesses