Facility Services Supervisor
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
Manage Library building and Supervise maintenance staff
- Conduct routine inspections of 65,000 sq. ft. building and equipment
- Perform maintenance and repairs of equipment or structures.
- Plan and supervise all inspections, preventative maintenance, installations, and repairs of building infrastructure.
- Assist with securing public bids or quotes for supplies and contracted maintenance.
- Maintain safe, clean, and sanitary conditions throughout the building and grounds.
- Manage meeting room set-ups for Library and public programs including special events.
- 3 years of experience in maintaining a physical plant preferred
- Previous staff management experience
- Any combination of maintenance education, experience, or training that satisfies the requirements of the position
- Health, Dental, and ESP Vision Plan
- Participation in IMRF: Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- 12 Sick days, 3 weeks of Vacation, and 11 paid Holidays
How to Apply
Fill out the job application below and submit via email, in-person, or mail.
Niles-Maine District Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When applying for an open position, please download and complete the fillable Job Application. Paper copies of the job application are available at the Info Desk in Patron Services.
Send the completed application:
- By Email: email@example.com
- In-Person: Return to Patron Services Desk on Main Level
- By Mail: Attention: Human Resources, Niles-Maine District Library, 6960 Oakton Street, Niles, IL 60714
Careers at Other Libraries
To see if jobs are available at other area libraries, check the RAILS (Reaching Across Illinois Library System) Jobs Board.
Resources for Job Seekers
Need helping finding a job, creating a resume, or interested in brushing up on your skills?
Check out our Job Seekers page for all your needs!