You are here
Updated: June 15, 2020
No Contact Holds Pick-Up
We're excited about checking out library materials again with the No Contact Holds Pick-Up service! For more information, click here.
Return your library materials including technology equipment* today! A new returns drop off is located on the north side of the building.
All materials will be checked in after a 3-day quarantine period. All materials are due by August 1, 2020. All fines waived.
*Technology equipment includes hotspots, Rokus, and GoPros. Please call 847-663-6606 to schedule a time to return oversized technology equipment.
Technology appointments are available for using a computer, copy machine, or fax/scan machine. Book your appointment here.
We're Thinking of You
- We increased the numbers of hoopla downloads from 10 to 15.
- We increased the number of downloads on OverDrive/Libby from 5 to 10.
- Ancestry (Library Edition) and AllData may now be accessed at home instead of just in the Library.
- Kanopy Kids is now available to keep the little ones entertained.
- Your Niles-Maine library card will not expire while the Library is closed.
- Live chat is now available every day from 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Virtual meeting rooms are now available! Click here for more information.
Access the Library From Home
Ask a Librarian
Our librarians are still available to answer questions while the Library is closed. Please email us and we will respond in a timely manner.