You are here
Click here to browse the new catalog!
- Mobile-friendly browsing experience.
- Create an easy to remember username.
- Easily enlarge the text size of any page.
- Create associations which allows others to pick up your holds.
- When you have overdue items, you can get an estimate on how much you owe with the fine estimator.
- The Map It feature shows other libraries in the area that have the item you’re looking for if our copy is checked out.
- Translate the catalog to one of eight other languages.
- Pick up materials at any of the 24 libraries within our consortium (Consortium Cardholders Only)
Great Features Transferring Over
- Your materials will renew 3 days before they are due, if renewable. You’ll also receive a courtesy reminder when your materials can no longer be automatically renewed.
- You can choose how you receive notifications: phone call, email, and text message are all available options.
- You can keep track of what you want to read and watch with the My Lists feature.
- You can opt-in to save your checkout history to revisit old favorites.
For Your Information
- Update your bookmarks to the new catalog URL/web address.
- Passwords will transition over in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Verify the accuracy of your checkouts and contact Patron Services (847-663-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if there are discrepancies.