You are here
Click here to browse our catalog!
Update as of January 14, 2019:
We have successfully integrated Morton Grove Library into our Catalog! What does this mean for you?
- You can now view and place holds on hundreds of new items!
- You can log back into your account!
- All databases are available!
- Registration for room and programs is back up and running!
- Self Checkouts are in working order!
Please note that we're still catching up from the weekend and your account balance may not be current. If you still see a discrepancy tomorrow or have questions about your account, please call us at 847-663-1234
Update as of January 12, 2019:
Morton Grove Joins Our Library Network
Starting January 15, our library network grows a little larger with the addition of over 100,000 items to the catalog as Morton Grove Public Library joins our online catalog.
From 3 p.m. on Friday, January 11 through Monday, January 14, you will experience downtime in order to bring Morton Grove Library's data into our catalog.
What to Expect During Downtime:
1. Bring your library card to the Library! Library staff may not be able to look up your account to check out materials to you.
2. Call us at 847-663-1234 to confirm that an item is on the shelf. Results in the online catalog may not be up to date.
3. Paying fines and modifying your account will not be available during downtime.
4. Want to place a hold on an item? Please call us at 847-663-1234 or stop by the Library to place your holds in person during downtime.
5. We will automatically extend your due dates so that nothing is due during this period. Items returned January 12-January 14 will be checked in after downtime is complete.
We appreciate your patience during this time. If you have any questions, please contact us at 847-663-1234.
Update as of April 2018:
- Mobile-friendly browsing experience.
- Create an easy to remember username.
- Easily enlarge the text size of any page.
- Create associations which allow others to pick up your holds.
- When you have overdue items, you can get an estimate on how much you owe with the fine estimator.
- The Map It feature shows other libraries in the area that have the item you’re looking for if our copy is checked out.
- Translate the catalog to one of eight other languages.
- Pick up materials at any of the 24 libraries within our consortium (Consortium Cardholders Only)
Great Features Transferring Over
- Your materials will renew 3 days before they are due, if renewable. You’ll also receive a courtesy reminder when your materials can no longer be automatically renewed.
- You can choose how you receive notifications: phone call, email, and text message are all available options.
- You can keep track of what you want to read and watch with the My Lists feature.
- You can opt-in to save your checkout history to revisit old favorites.
For Your Information
- Update your bookmarks to the new catalog URL/web address.
- Passwords will transition over in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Verify the accuracy of your checkouts and contact Patron Services (847-663-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if there are discrepancies.