You are here
Our new library catalog is now live! Thank you for your patience during the transition process.
Click here to browse the new catalog!
- Mobile-friendly browsing experience.
- Create an easy to remember username.
- Pick up materials at any of the 24 libraries within our consortium (Consortium Cardholders Only).
- Create associations which allows others to pick up your holds.
- When you have overdue items, you can get an estimate on how much you owe with the fine estimator.
- The Map It feature shows other libraries in the area that have the item you’re looking for if our copy is checked out.
- Translate the catalog to one of eight other languages.
- Easily enlarge the text size of any page.
Great Features Transferring Over
- Your materials will renew 3 days before they are due, if renewable. You’ll also receive a courtesy reminder when your materials can no longer be automatically renewed.
- You can choose how you receive notifications: phone call, email, and text message are all available options.
- You can keep track of what you want to read and watch with the My Lists feature.
- You can opt-in to save your checkout history to revisit old favorites.
We're Live: Tuesday, April 17
- Update your bookmarks to the new catalog URL/web address.
- Passwords will transition over in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Verify the accuracy of your checkouts and contact Patron Services (847-663-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org) after April 19 if there are discrepancies.
Click on the links below to find out how to use the new catalog.
We're Here to Help!
Drop-in for a help session in the Main Lobby.
Friday, April 20: 1-3pm OR 5-7pm
Saturday, April 21: 10am-12pm OR 1-3pm
Sunday, April 22: 1-4pm
Monday, April 23: 5-7pm
Tuesday, April 24: 10am-12pm
Wednesday, April 25: 3-5pm
Thursday, April 26: 1-3pm
Saturday, May 5: 11:30am-1pm