Have posters, photographs, and banners printed at the Library! Printing requests can take up to 24 hours to complete. Payment is due at time of pickup.
To ensure quality poster prints, we ask that the pixel count be a minimum of 125 pixels per inch.
How to Check the Pixel Dimensions of Your Image:
- Right-click on the image (Control-click on a Mac)
- Choose Properties (Get Info on a Mac)
- Click the Details tab (More Info on a Mac)
- Look at Dimensions to see image size in pixels
Minimum Pixel Dimensions By Poster Size:
- 11×17 Poster: 1375 x 2125 pixels
- 16×20 Poster: 2000 x 2500 pixels
- 18×24 Poster: 2250 x 3000 pixels
- 24×36 Poster: 3000 x 4500 pixels