You are here
Reading Patch Club
Are you a fantasy fan? Do you love to read mysteries? Do you like to choose lots of different books to read? Whatever you like to read, we have a patch for you! Kids in Kindergarten-Grade 8 are eligible to join the Reading Patch Club that runs during the school year, from Labor Day (September) to Memorial Day (May).
Here’s how it works:
- Log into your account on Beanstack or create an account if you have never participated in an online reading program through Beanstack before. Access Beanstack through your web browser here or download the Beanstack Tracker app on your mobile device or tablet.
- Once you are logged into your account, click on the Register button for Reading Patch Club.
- Choose the patch you would like to read for under Activity Badges.
- Start reading! Be sure to log your books directly into the Activities section of the patch you are working on.
- Come back to the Library and pick up your patch and your certificate, and get your name up on our giant sign.
- Pick a new patch and start over again.
What will you do with your patch? Will you collect patches in the plastic sheet we give you? Will you glue it to a hat or your backpack or a jacket? Will you use it to decorate a notebook? It’s up to you!
Online picture books that move and talk!
The TumbleBookLibrary collection also includes read-alongs for early readers, puzzles, games, book quizzes, audiobooks for older readers, and a collection of foreign language books.